The location, food, drinks, decor and entertainment
all play important roles in creating the perfect ambiance and will have to be
arranged carefully. Choosing a location will determine many things about your
wedding day, such as what the style and formality of the attire will be, and
whether or not you will hire a separate food and beverage caterer.
Questions To Ask
• May I tour your site?
• May I see photographs or other receptions held here?
• What areas and rooms will we have access to? Are there any restrictions?
• Are there convenient and adequate restrooms? Are they handicap accessible?
• Are there adequate electrical outlets for the entertainer?
• Do you provide any equipment such as a sound system, AV or PA system?
• Are there any restrictions on decor, photography, videography, smoking
or bar service?
• Will you provide valet, coat check, restroom, bar and door attendants?
• Is there ample parking for guests?
• Is there an onsite caterer? Are we required to use your caterer? Are offsite
• Do you have any other events scheduled the day of my wedding? How many
events do you allow to be scheduled per day?
• Is there a certain time when we must leave?
• How far in advance must I book your services?
• What is your cancellation policy?
• Is a deposit required? If so, when and how much?
Helpful Article The Right Venue For You
Back to Planning